The Vento Aero offers a pair of sock-shoes that look great and perform well for small feet. The aero model has been designed to be durable, comfortable, and stylish. They also offer soft cushioning to help decrease the impact on your baby's feet. Lightweight breathability makes this a perfect shoe for your baby's first steps.
Free Shipping (7~10 days).
Expedited Shipping (2~6 days), £2.50 GBP.
Free Shipping on ALL Orders with Standard Fulfilment Service; if you choose Expedited Fulfilment Service, you have to pay extra cost mentioned on the Product Detail Page.
How long does delivery take?
5~7 working days. (Note: The delivery time of pre-sale products is subject to the arrival time.)
What countries do you ship to?
How will my delivery be shipped?
Amazon functions as our logistics partner to ship out G-WILL products. They will choose the carrier that they think works best for our customers.
I ordered more than one item. Will they all be delivered at the same time?
We try to make sure all your items reach you at the same time. Sometimes our products are not always sent together since different shipping options can be used, depending on the product.
Can I change the delivery address of my package after it has been shipped out?
Unfortunately, we cannot change the shipment once the product is en route, but you can cancel an order within 4 hours and reorder with accurate details.
If the order is cancelled by the customer more than 4 hours after placing an order, the customer must bear any return shipping fees that may apply.
If the wrong address is provided by the customer, and this leads to the package being lost or otherwise becoming unrecoverable, the customer shall bear the loss. G-WILL will not replace the order or issue a refund.
What do I need to do when I received a different product than what I ordered?
Please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
LOCATION AND CONNECTION
Choose a suitable location for the heater with at least 20” (50cm) free space around it and with a distance of at least 3’ (0.9m) away from any combustible material.
Plug the heater into the socket, switch on this power button on the side of the heater.
- Press power button on the front panel to make the heater start working.
- There are 2 temperature control buttons on the top of the front panel. We can press the temperature plus button to raise the temperature by 1 centigrade per pressing until it reaches the maximum temperature: 32 centigrade, and we can press the temperature minus button to decrease the temperature until it reaches the minimum temperature: 15 centigrade.
- There is a timer button on the top of the front panel. You can press it to set a timer to make the heater automatically stop heating. As you can see, 00 means: no timer is set. Then, you can further press it to scroll through 1 to 12 hours with 1-hour increment per press. This functionality is very useful when you are going to sleep at night.
Actually, there is a much easier way to carry out all these operations: through the remote control.
- To press this red button will make the heater start or stop heating.
- Next is the timer button.
- The next button to raise the temperature.
- The next button to decrease the temperature.
- Next one is the fan speed button.
Press the fan speed button.
- And you can see the HH is flashing. It means the heater is working in its high-speed mode, and it will instantly warm you up.
- Press the speed button again, now, LL is flashing. It means the heater is working in a very quiet mode, and it will not annoy you from deep sleeping.
- What’s more, when running in the low fan speed mode, the heater turns to be even more energy saving. The actual power drops to 350 watts only.
RETURN OR CANCEL ORDER
RETURN OR CANCEL ORDER
G-WILL provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Please refer to the chart below for the warranty timelines of various products, as warranty periods differ according to models.
Products sold by G-WILL as refurbished ("pre-owned") come with their own unique warranty, so please see our refurbished warranty page for details on those items.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
Item Warranty Period
Electric Fan Heater
How long does it take to return an item after purchasing it? Is there a fee?
You can return the product within 30 days after receiving the product. The first return of the same order is free of charge. If you apply for a second return, you need to deduct a return fee of £7.5 from the refund.
Holiday Returns Policy
G-WILL has extended the Holiday Returns Policy for 2023.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase, excluding Corporate Purchase orders which may not be refundable. Once the returned item arrives back in G-WILL’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
Returns must include all accessories.
Items must include original packaging.
For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs.
For non-quality related warranty claims, G-WILL refunds the cost of the product itself.
Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements.
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For quality-related issues, please see below.
How do I return an item?
- Sign into your G-WILL User Account.
- Go to "My Orders" and find the order that contains the item(s) you would like to return and click "Order Details".
- Then click the "Quick Return" button, select the item(s) you would like to return, indicate the reason, and click "Next Step".
- Select the "Refund Method". Please note that Wallet Credit is not available for Third-Party Sellers’ products.
- Select the "Return Method":
Return By Royal Mail: You can either use the provided return label (Printer Required) or the QR code (No Printer Required).
- Pack your return item(s) securely, in the original package if possible, and securely tape the Return Label on the outside of your return package.
- Mail out the return package at your nearest Royal Mail (as applicable) location. Your package must be postmarked within 30 days from the purchase date.
- Please note that no refund shall be settled unless the returned items are correctly shipped according to the respective shipping labels. If there are multiple shipping labels for more than 1 items to be returned, please do not mix them up.
If you already followed the steps mentioned above, and are still unable to successfully return your goods, please try the following alternative return method:
- Please reach out to G-WILL customer support by sending an email to email@example.com initiate a return. Please state the reason for return and provide an invoice or screenshot to confirm the order number.
- G-WILL support will share the corresponding return address with you within 24 working hours.
- For the refund to be processed in a timely manner, please be sure to send a return notification to G-WILL with the following information:
Name of the courier
How long does it take to get a refund?
Refunds will be issued once the item arrives at our warehouse. The refund will be credited back using the same method as when your initial order was made. Processing time typically takes 5-10 working days.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by G-WILL or G-WILL's authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase (see top of page for your product’s warranty timeline).
G-WILL's limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase.
G-WILL must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product.
The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required.
It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection.
For defective items that G-WILL needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to G-WILL or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
Order number from online purchases made through G-WILL or G-WILL's authorized resellers
Dated sales receipt from an authorized G-WILL reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price.
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect.
Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase.
Buyer’s accidental returns.
Returning personal items.
Returning items claimed to have defects but found by G-WILL quality control to be in working condition.
Returning defective items in international shipping.
Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process).
Not Covered Under Warranty:
Products without sufficient proof of purchase.
Lost or stolen products.
Items that have expired their warranty period.
Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase).
Repairs through 3rd parties.
Damage from outside sources.
Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly).
Purchases from unauthorized resellers.
G-WILL is not liable for:
Returning personal items sent to G-WILL.
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by G-WILL, G-WILL takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. G-WILL does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
GENERAL SECURITY INSTRUCTIONS
GENERAL SECURITY INSTRUCTIONS
- Read all instructions before using this appliance.
- Remove all packaging material and keep out of reach of children. Check the appliance for damage or other signs of a fault/defect/malfunction before using it. In case of any doubt, do not use the appliance and contact your vendor for inspection or replacement.
- Make sure the product is dry before use. If there is water or excessive water vapor in the heater (such a phenomenon may happen in a rainy weather), it may cause a short circuit when running. The consequences could be sparking from the product, blowing a fuse in your house, or even worse: causing a fire. (Don’t panic! Over 99% of short circuit risks are already prevented from happening by a Protective Fuse and a Programmed Relay in the heater. However, nothing can be 100% guaranteed under all complicated application scenarios.) If you are not sure whether there is water or excessive water vapor inside, please either dry it with a hair dryer for at least 30 minutes or expose it to strong sunshine for at least 1 whole day before using it.
- CAUTION: Risk of Electric Shock. DO NOT open or try to repair the heater by yourself.
- The output of this heater may vary and its temperature may become intense enough to burn exposed skin. To avoid burns, DO NOT let bare skin touch hot surfaces. Use of this heater is not recommended for persons with reduced sensitivity to heat or an inability to react to avoid burns.
- Keep combustible materials, such as paper, clothes, and curtains at least 3 ft from the front of the heater.
- Extreme caution is necessary when any heater is used by or near children or the disabled, or when the heater is left operating and unattended.
- This heater is not intended for use in bathrooms, laundry areas and similar moist indoor locations. NEVER locate heater where it may fall into a bathtub or other water container. To protect against electrical hazards, DO NOT immerse in water or other liquids.
- DO NOT touch the control panel or plug with a wet hand.
- DO NOT insert or allow foreign objects to enter any ventilation or exhaust opening as this may cause an electric shock or fire, or damage the heater.
- To prevent a possible fire, DO NOT block the air intakes or exhaust in any manner, especially DO NOT cover towels or other objects on the heater.
- Some electric and electronic components inside the heater will turn very hot when running, some may even generate micro-arcs or micro-sparks, which are safe and under control in normal environments. However, DO NOT use this appliance in areas where gasoline, paint, explosive and/or flammable liquids are used or stored. Keep unit away from heated surfaces or naked flames.
- To avoid fire or shock hazard, plug the appliance directly into a properly grounded AC electrical outlet. To prevent overloading a circuit, do not plug the heater into a circuit that is already connected with other high power working appliances.
- Avoid the use of an extension cord because the extension cord may overheat and cause a risk of fire. However, if you have to use an extension cord, the cord must be with minimum size No.12.5 AWG and rated no lower than 1200watts.
- To unplug the heater, switch the power button on the right side of it to the "O" position, and then remove the plug from the outlet.
- Always unplug the appliance before moving or cleaning it, or whenever the heater is not in use.
- DO NOT use it outdoors.
- Use it only for intended household use as described in this manual. Any other usages not recommended by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons. The adoption of attachments not recommended or sold by unauthorized dealers may cause hazards.
- DO NOT use the heater when it malfunctions or is damaged in any manner. Return the heater to an authorized service facility for examination, electrical/electronic or mechanical adjustment, or repairing. DO NOT attempt to repair or adjust any electrical/electronic or mechanical components in this appliance. Such an action will cause your warranty deprived.
Welcome to G-WILL store
Plug in Heater 800W (Grey), Ceramic Energy Efficient Electric Space Heater, Digital Thermostat, 1~12 Hours Timer, Remote Control, Mini Portable Fan Heater for Room, Low Energy with UK PlugRegular price £19.99 GBPRegular priceUnit price per
£29.99 GBPSale price £19.99 GBPSale
Electric Fan Heater with Thermostat (Black), 1500W Ceramic Energy Efficient Space Heater, 70° Oscillation, 3 Heating Modes, 1~12h Timer, Remote Control, Tip-Over & Overheat ProtectionRegular price £39.99 GBPRegular priceUnit price per
£69.68 GBPSale price £39.99 GBPSale
Electric Fan Heater with Thermostat (Black), 1500W Ceramic Energy Efficient Space Heater, 70° Oscillation, 3 Heating Modes, 1~12h Timer, Remote Control, Tip-Over & Overheat ProtectionRegular price £45.99 GBPRegular priceUnit price per
£79.68 GBPSale price £45.99 GBPSale